Screen Printer Position | Full-time
Your Official Gear is looking for an experienced screen printer to join our fast-paced screen printing shop in Meridian.
- Prepare screens and set-up print runs according to the work order.
- Operate a variety of printing production equipment including M & R auto presses, manual presses, auto sleeve press machines, dark room equipment, wash-out stations, belt/tunnel dryer.
- Print with consistent quality and perform quality checks throughout the production run.
- Attention to detail is very important.
- Handle all ink and chemicals within safety guidelines.
- Perform the multistep process of screen creation and reclaim.
- Complete all documentation as required.
- Work at assigned tasks quickly and independently.
- Meet all production and efficiency requirements.
- Maintain cleanliness of press and press area.
- Ability to work first or second shift as scheduled.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Ability to sit, stand and/or remain stationary for extended periods of time.
- Performance of various repetitive motions for extended periods of time.
- Transfer multiple containers weighing up to 50(+) lbs to various heights.
- Tolerance of temperature variance within work environment.
- Ability to learn and adhere to shop policy and procedure.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Wellness Plan & Dental insurance
- Paid vacations & paid holidays
Job Type: Full-time