Custom Apparel Printing
Our custom apparel printing shop in Boise can handle everything from company shirts, team jerseys, embroidery and custom business apparel.
WHAT WE DO:
- We can match previous apparel or we can help you find an even better fit!
- Our Boise design team will create designs for you for free.
- We will send you a digital proof for each design so you know exactly what you are paying for.
- We will bend over backward to meet your deadline without charging you any rush fees.
WHAT YOU DO:
- Give us some basic information about how many garments you need and what the purpose of the items will be. Let us know if you need any changes to the art when you get the proofs.
- Wear your custom gear and enjoy it!
Custom Apparel Printing is a great way to prepare for a professional event, celebrate the important things in life or just to have for fun!
From your charity fundraiser to your company shirts, we have custom apparel printing options for every situation!
Screen Printing is a method of apparel decoration where ink is pushed through a mesh screen to create a design on the apparel. This method is long-lasting and, typically, the most budget-friendly option for custom apparel printing.
Embroidery decoration uses colorful thread to stitch a design in to apparel. This method creates a really professional finish to items. For an extra wow-factor on custom gear, we also offer premium options like metallic thread, dimensional puff embroidery and glow-in-the-dark thread.
Heat Press decoration is an extremely versatile method of adhering decorations to apparel through the application of heat to “transfer” the design from carrier paper to the garment. Premium heat press options include silicone, metallic and glitter flake choices.