Sale!

Race Against The Virus Ticket

$30.00$54.00

Race Week May 24-31, 2020
Race F.A.Q.
Size Charts

Clear
SKU: N/A Category:

Description

Welcome to RACE AGAINST THE VIRUS, a virtual race and fun run designed for people to be part of an active community while still maintaining our CDC-recommended 6 feet of social distance. Lace up your running shoes and compete for bragging rights on our digital leader board.

Race week is May 24th-31st and is perfect for students, athletes, and families alike. Runners can choose from several packages to commemorate this historic race. Packages range from $30-$54 a racer, with 20% of proceeds going to feed hungry kids.

Participating in this race supports our charity partner, No Kid Hungry: End Child Hunger in America, as they supply meals to children who no longer are receiving school lunches due to the Coronavirus crisis. This virus has hit America hard, but we don’t have to sit back and take it.

Invite your teammates, family and friends to sign up to DO SOMETHING.

Additional information

Ticket Type

Shirt & Medal, Medal Only

Shirt Type

Ladies Racerback Tank, Ladies V-Neck, Youth Tee, Sleeveless Tee, Unisex Tee, Medal Only (No Shirt)

Shirt Size

XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, Medal Only (No Shirt)

Medal Type

Male, Female

Virtual Race FAQ

 

Q: How does a virtual race work?

A: Virtual races are just like traditional races with a shirt, medal, community and fun. But you can run or walk the race wherever you want and with whomever you want. Even on a treadmill! Racers choose their race distance, what type and size of shirt they want and what day they will run their race. You have 7 days during the designated race week you run your race. Then you record your finish time and submit that time to us at a special check-in page we provide. Once your time is submitted we send our your finisher shirt and medal.

Q. When do we get our shirts and medals?

A. Your finisher medal and shirt will arrive about 1-2 weeks after, the designated race week.

Q. How do I submit my finish time?

A. In your registration email confirmation there is a link where you can submit your finish time. You can also find it on the race leaderboard of your event.

Q. How much of the proceeds go to charity?

A. About 20% of the proceeds goes directly to our charity partners. The other 80% of the proceeds is required to cover the costs of the medals, shirts and shipping costs. Plus staff is required to organize the event, print and package the finisher medals and shirts. Not to mention the advertising costs associated with promoting the event. Our percentage of proceeds that goes to charity is about 5X the average of other organizations.

Q. Do you give refunds on registrations?

A. We do not. The main reason is that the medals and shirts have to be ordered prior to the start of the race to be available to send out on time.

Virtual Race FAQ

 

Q: How does a virtual race work?

A: Virtual races are just like traditional races with a shirt, medal, community and fun. But you can run or walk the race wherever you want and with whomever you want. Even on a treadmill! Racers choose their race distance, what type and size of shirt they want and what day they will run their race. You have 7 days during the designated race week you run your race. Then you record your finish time and submit that time to us at a special check-in page we provide. Once your time is submitted we send our your finisher shirt and medal.

Q. When do we get our shirts and medals?

A. Your finisher medal and shirt will arrive about 1-2 weeks after, the designated race week.

Q. How do I submit my finish time?

A. In your registration email confirmation there is a link where you can submit your finish time. You can also find it on the race leaderboard of your event.

Q. How much of the proceeds go to charity?

A. About 20% of the proceeds goes directly to our charity partners. The other 80% of the proceeds is required to cover the costs of the medals, shirts and shipping costs. Plus staff is required to organize the event, print and package the finisher medals and shirts. Not to mention the advertising costs associated with promoting the event. Our percentage of proceeds that goes to charity is about 5X the average of other organizations.

Q. Do you give refunds on registrations?

A. We do not. The main reason is that the medals and shirts have to be ordered prior to the start of the race to be available to send out on time.